Benefits of Partnering with Non-Profit Organizations: Why It’s Good for your Business
Even though this 2020 season has been tremendously difficult in many respects, partnering with non-profit organizations can be a terrific opportunity to bring attention to positive and helpful actions taking place within your community—while also uplifting your staff and customers.
Here are nine ways you can work with non-profit organizations to create value that is mutually beneficial: attract new customers, boost your business, your credibility and your staff’s morale, and support your values… while supporting the good work the non-profit organization is doing within your community.
9 Ways Adventure Brands Benefit from Partnering with Non-Profit Organizations
1. A partnership with a non-profit organization is a great way to reach diverse groups from communities you may not have previously reached.
You have a wonderful opportunity to begin growing your inclusive reach by partnering up with diversity-focused organizations and groups.
Ways to do this include:
- Set up an affiliate link to support specific organizations as your customers are purchasing online.
- Develop a Give Back day and send a percentage of that day’s or trip’s revenue to a specific organization.
- Create a subsidized trip for the organization and work together to market it.
- Partner up on adventure and community service.