Premium brand and leadership positioning through a site redesign.
AndAdventure is one of the leading sailing and adventure tour operators in Croatia. They provide an incredible bespoke experience to their clients, with a myriad of options to build the perfect trip—but they were running up against three serious roadblocks to success.
- Their former site was not structured with an intuitive, information rich customer journey in mind; trip information, company insider expertise, and premier product positioning was not fully communicated.
- The site was built on a proprietary system that had most content “locked down”, such that the in-house AndAdventure team couldn’t manage their own site to make ongoing edits.
- The site was not optimized for SEO at any level – on page, site structure, site design, or back end. AndAdventure’s visibility plummeted while competitors got stronger.
A redesigned website on the WordPress platform that prioritizes SEO top ranking visibility, fully communicates their premium brand positioning, & empowers the AndAdventure team to easily manage their site content.
- We redeveloped the AndAdventure brand to reflect their premium brand and leadership position. It was important to us that the depth and breadth of service were reflected not only through strong visuals, but through the language and content that help guide their visitors through the dreaming, planning, and booking phases of their journey.
- We overhauled the AndAdventure menu and introduced all an new destination section to the website. This helps to better tell the story of Croatia and its regions, once again making the client journey our primary focus in telling the whole story of AndAdventure.
- We made the AndAdventure website visible to search engines with expert SEO baked into every aspect of the new site design. This includes navigation and page structure, URLs and metas, on-page copy, linking strategy, and FAQs.
From Concept to Launch
Visibility Increase After Launch
per Google Search Console!
- We were able to successfully pull two AndAdventure sister sites offline. These sites had been built in the prior 2 years in an effort to pull more visitors in because their primary website was so weak in performance. Now the AndAdventure website will do what it’s meant to do, ensuring that their team’s resources can be spent in one place with maximum results.
- The initial results of this new website’s performance are trending strong. The website was launched May 17, 2021 and we will continue to gather and report on key metrics for our client and share updates.
- The AndAdventure team is fully empowered to manage their own website. They no longer have to worry about constraints around text length or number of pages, and they are fully self-reliant to make updates. Of course, the Liquid Spark team is only a click or call away if they need us!
Working with Julie & the amazing Liquid Spark team was a great experience. They took time to understand our needs, our market, clients, and products; they did their magic to organize our offer and content in the best possible way on our new website. They made the complex process of building our new website seamless… our in-house team knew exactly how to support the process because of their guidance and willingness to answer our questions, offer advice, and bring their expertise to all decisions. I definitely recommend Liquid Spark as a reliable partner for your online business.