Make a difference for people, place, and planet.
Adventure Tourism—Where Nature, Outdoor Recreation, and Cultural Heritage Meet.
River Rafting, Bike Tours, Ziplining, Trekking, Adventure Resorts, Guest Ranches, & Adventure Destinations!
Our clients run adventure travel businesses across the USA and around the world. We help them find and keep wonderful customers—while supporting the stewardship of people, place, and planet.
We’re expanding our PPC team and looking for a skilled, early-career digital PPC SEM marketer (minimum 1-2 years experience) to focus on billable client work for PPC programs.
Liquid Spark is a specialized, intimate agency—a team of 13 people and counting – with a flexible, entrepreneurial work environment, rad benefits not found in agencies our size, no stuffy hierarchies, and career advancement as big as your vision. If you want to drive to an impressive agency office building, or just to keep your head down and be a task doer, we are not for you.
A benefit of our size is that we reward entrepreneurial people who take initiative—we want you to propose (and execute) the smart ideas your past boss or colleagues kept ignoring. You’ll be working with senior management and owners at passionate client adventure companies, not locked in a cubicle with no client contact.
We’re a 100% remote team based across the USA. One of our digital nomads currently works from Europe. Our original headquarters, back in the pre-covid office days, is in Bryson City, NC, in the Smoky Mountains, where the company was founded.
We’re proud to be a One Percent for the Planet company. Our mission is to create practical marketing that inspires adventure, action, and stewardship of people, place, and planet.
PPC Specialist – Contractor Position – 1099
The Liquid Spark PPC Specialist contractor role supports strategy and weekly management, optimization, and new campaign setup of client PPC programs. The PPC Specialist works closely with the account team, and is directed by the Senior SEO/PPC Specialist. While the majority of the work is done behind the scenes, this role works directly with clients as needed for check-ins, team meetings and information sharing for PPC programs.
Skills & Qualifications
- Develops concise, coherent PPC strategy recommendations per client based on their business goals, working with our Senior PPC Specialist.
- Supports managing client PPC programs. This includes research to support best targets, creating/managing campaign audiences, creating and updating existing ads with copy, extensions, and provided display graphics/videos.
- Provides mini-audits of PPC programs for prospective PPC clients as part of agency business development.
- Supports generation of monthly client digital performance reports. This includes reviewing generated reports for anomalies, tracking determined KPI stats, summarizing monthly PPC program results, and suggesting any PPC or integrated marketing action items for next month.
- Supports research and writing of blog posts on PPC for agency website.
- Participates in agency team meetings and project reviews.
- When you apply, be sure to tell us about the best adventure trip you’ve ever taken!
Pay & Perks
Compensation: Hourly rate based on experience
Perks: Flexible hours, awesome adventure tourism clients, access to marketing training resources, plus discounts on our clients’ services and products.
This is a remote 1099 contractor position of 5-10 hours/week. This position has the ability to develop into a full-time position with amazing benefits for a small, specialty marketing agency. SEP IRA plan, technology stipend, paid vacation, flexible unpaid leave for cool trips, and always remote locations. Ability to work in different time zones, as long as we can sync up in schedules that facilitate team work and responsiveness. Work/life balance, a family-focused culture, sustainability in all things, and time to adventure are important Liquid Spark values.
Kids – did we mention kids? The owner and founder started the company as a single mom of two very active little boys (now grown). We LOVE kids and understand how to support moms and dads (and aunties and uncles) making work and life actually work together. (Seems crazy to even have to write that, but the owner spent too many years in the corporate world where it just wasn’t so!)
Ready to Apply?